<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://hvadbiertaenker.dk

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hvad bier taenker!: Todays bargain

tirsdag den 28. juni 2011

Todays bargain

I've grabbed a great bargain today!

Two Hukit children stools at a spectacular price and all they need is a paint job. They are from the 70's and almost impossible to wear out. I'm gonna keep them in their original color. I really like this blue.

On top of that I made a new acquaintance today... I am so excited.

The thing about meeting new people at "our age" is that you don't just meet new people. Things happen by accident and today was no exception.


Now that's a happy day!

Etiketter: , ,

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Abonner på Kommentarer til indlægget [Atom]

<< Start